Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium issue [XGTE] : "Mind Spike" increased dice should be 1D8, it is marked 1D6 on the page

Hello, Issue is pretty much the tittle, "Mind Spike" increased dice should be 1D8, it is marked 1D6 on the page. Same problem in the spell option : This was a typo on XGTE corrected by Jeremy Crawford 2 years ago. I am on chrome browser, latest update, I have player's handbook and XGTE.
Hi Loupaile - Thank you for the report! I went ahead and forwarded this to our production team for review. They'll take a look at it and try to address it as soon as possible.
Hey Loupaile -  Our production team patched this spell and it should be fixed now. Thank you again for the report, we really appreciate it. Happy adventures!