Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP/ 18+/ GMT +1/ TEXT RP] Tomb of Annihilation

Tomb of Annihilation (Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition) TEXT RP Availability: Any day, whenever you are free to hop on. Session time: For as long as you are able. For RP and Combat there needs to be a minimum of 2 players active to allow the ball to keep rolling. Game start: Already in progress. DM Style: I tend to be more rp orientated when it comes to quick decisions, I am still learning/ remembering certain rules, please be patient if I need to check something. I'm pretty flexible with many things but will be consistent with a rule that's home-brewed (as well as the standard rules too). Software: It would be on our Discord server, voice chat is an option, but not mandatory, maps are screenshot from Roll20. Handouts are given on Discord. Streaming?: This campaign will not be streamed. Player Availability: Currently no limit. Experience: Anyone of any level with D&D 5e/ Discord Avrae bot, are more than welcome to join. Language: I only speak English. Game Style: Mature 18+, Mainly for the ability to freely swear. NO: Dark topics, racist etc. remarks, being rude, offensive etc. Character Restrictions: Only restriction with characters is that they start at level 1, and everyone starts with 100gp. STANDARD ARRAY only. Alignment chosen must be followed. Evil alignment is allowed as long as your character adapts and grows. Players who are not available will not be controlled by the DM. (They will stay away from combat and auto follow the group, if you entered combat but cannot continue, you will remain in the initiative, but until you return you will remain disengaged, and moved to a safe distance, those are not available at the time will always succeed checks and save throws, as well as using your resources automatically, as well as you follow the party unless you state you stay at an inn, or you request to follow a particular party member around until you are active). Campaign: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition - Tomb of Annihilation is a meat grinder campaign, with a countdown, players started by the Swordcoast and then to a tropical island, near the start resources and backpack weight do need to tracked too. I will allow players who have already played this campaign but please do not meta, stick to the choices your character would make, and do not spoil it for newcomers. FYI in this campaign death is very real, try not to get killed or you'll have to create a new character, due to the campaign plot. Campaign Rewards: I will give out rewards after each session, XP will be given based on RP and or Combat for each player. I will keep an eye to ensure everyone is not too different in level, but rewards are given based on character involvement, creativity will also be factored in etc. If you are interested please PM me :)
Hello. My friend and I are potentially interested but our availability is limited to Saturday and Sunday mornings and afternoons EST. Please let us know how many other players are currently involved. We would play for 3-4 hour per session.
Jason G. said: Hello. My friend and I are potentially interested but our availability is limited to Saturday and Sunday mornings and afternoons EST. Please let us know how many other players are currently involved. We would play for 3-4 hour per session. Hi Jason, it's basically a 24/7 text campaign, players join when they are free, it could be for 5 minutes or several hours. It's set up to allow people who can't play at a fixed time due to real life stuff, to still be able to play when they are able. Players type what they are doing and I continue from their post. Currently we have 11 players who have signed up. 7 players are already playing, (the other players are new members and setting up their sheets before they get introduced in to the game). We have players from Canada, America, Britain, Europe, there is a nice mix growing, so there's normally a couple of players from the same time zone on. Hope that's answered your questions. :)
Posting interest, if you need more players.
I'm up to play if you want an inexperienced player.