Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] Lost Mines of Phandelver NEW DM - Tuesdays 7PM Pacific Time

Hello, I am a new Dungeon Master who is completely new to the game and looking for other new people who are patient and ready to take the plunge into D&D with me! We will be running the Lost Mine of Phandelver. I am free Tuesday nights and this is the night we would be doing the campaign. I also am pacific time but can make any time needed work. Would like to plan a time for the first session once all players have joined. Looking for 4! We will be using discord as the VOIP program. I dont mind using premade or custom characters. Looking forward to hearing from you guys! Additionally, I have almost all of the published adventures for D&D5e and would love to form a solid group to run all of them eventually. So if you are looking for a stable group, hopefully this is the place!
Hi I am a still fairly new to DnD but have never played this adventure before and would love to join if I can.
Hello, I'm new to DnD, but I'd love to give this game a go, if you still have space
I am available on Tues nights and would be interested in joining your party. I would not be able to start until 8pm CST so your listed time of 7pm PST is perfect. I'm not a complete noob, but I don't have a lot of experience either. (less than 6 months). 
Hello! I would love to play your campaign. I do live in Pacific Time and Tuesdays I'm available.