Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] One Shot Games

Hey All, As I continue to use Roll20 (mainly as a DM), I wanted to get some more experience with the system as a player.  As such, I was hoping to find a group that is running an upcoming One-Shot adventure I could take part in.  I am fairly experienced with the 5E ruleset (both as a player and DM), but have had only a handful of experience with Roll20 system.   Please let me know if you have a game coming up and I'd love to start up a discussion about it. Thanks! -JW
Check out my newest listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185824/the-ravnican-six-shooter" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185824/the-ravnican-six-shooter</a>
Thanks for the link.&nbsp; Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I would be able to make any of the games due to the timezone difference between us. Best of luck with the series!
Jeff W. said: Thanks for the link.&nbsp; Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I would be able to make any of the games due to the timezone difference between us. Best of luck with the series! Might want to mention the timezone you're in so you get the most appropriate responses. I run one shots fairly regularly. Depending on your timezone, we can talk.