Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple Critical hit rolls numbers

Is it possible to make a weapon crit on 2 separate numbers rather than a crit "range" in the 5e Character sheet weapon attacks? I want to give out a weapon that has an ability to Crit on a 7 as well, making the crits being able to land on a 7 AND a 20 (if you are a champion, it would be 7,19 and 20)
Hi Edos - To do this in the 5e Sheet by Roll20, go into the weapon/attack/spell settings page, find the field titled “Crit Range”, and add in the numbers you want as comma-separated values. For example, (ignoring the quotes) change it to the following “7, 20”. For a Champion fighter or another class which crits on a 19, change it to “7, 19, 20”.

Edited 1575762015
Edos
Pro
This actually doesnt work, when I did that it breaks the attack

Edited 1575835643
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi Edos - I'm being a total dork and mixing my formatting. Please accept my apologies. Try entering this in the Crit Range field instead: "20cs7". This will crit on a 7 and a 20. To crit on a 7, 19, and 20, enter the following: "20cs7cs19".