Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Free Assets Not Appearing In Search

Unfortunately a seasonal job basically keeps me away from Roll20 for half the year. I have started up again and free assets aren't showing up like they used to. Is this a problem I'm having with just my account or has something changed? For example: searching "Townsfolk" used to bring up the Free Assets - Townsfolk folder. Now, it doesn't. I can search "Barmaid" and get the specific token within that folder, but not the folder as a whole. And even searching for the specific token doesn't work for a lot of searches now.
Hello Greg - Thank you for the report! What you are seeing is actually just a constraint of how some free items are tagged and named in our system right now. We recommend playing around with additional search terms for items you are looking for or finding them manually in their appropriate folder. For example, some items can be found by making the searches plural (“trolls” vs “troll”, “goblins” vs ”goblin”), which better aligns with pack titles and tags. However, I'm making sure to submit your feedback with this experience for if or when we make any changes to the search system.