Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG, Very Experienced Player, RP Heavy

1575527429

Edited 1575660310
Hey Y'all.     I just wanna play dnd. All of my groups have dissolved and I want a long term COMMITTED GAME that I can be a member of. I have 5 years of dnd 5e experience. I love role playing, developed characters, and world exploration. The group I hope to join will become good friends! Discord NaCl#2279. I'm really friendly and I wanna join your game! Hit me up bros. EDIT:     I am looking for a 5e dungeons and dragons group. My timezone is GMT. Availability is monday and wednesday after 5, alternating Friday and Saturday nights, and all day Suday.  Thanks y'all
1575587907

Edited 1575587928
Do you have any interest in playing in a sci-fi mech based game. I run a game in the Battletech universe which I blend the Battletech game along with the ATOW RPG rules. There is a long campaign running with plenty to explore and develop. I can provide you with the majority of everything you would need to play. It runs on Thursday evenings.
Are you looking for paid games or free games or both?
Jeremy, I’m not interested in any paid games at the moment. Thank you.
1575764710

Edited 1588967090
.