Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG DnD Virgin

Hello all have never played dnd.  Have always wanted to.  Have read the rules and plenty of fluff, seen a few games, want a go myself.  No one local.  So thought I'd try in here.  I realise that a brand new player might not be that attractive a proposition for people so I thought I'd post in here first and see if anyone could recommend any games.  Thanks in advance for any help
I have a couple of new players in my campaign and overall the cool thing about DnD it doesn't matter if you've played forever or just a couple sessions, you get out of the game what you wanna put into it. It's how you attach to stories and stuff, so if you wanna get in touch with me be happy to talk to ya see about having you join us mate
Are you looking for paid games or free games or both?