Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Rollback Not working

We lost our exp chart and tried rolling the game back to various dates no change happened in the rollback help please?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Do you know when this "exp chart" was lost? Is it possible this information was lost over a week ago(and outside the reach of the rollback feature) Is it a handout, information on a character sheet, or something else? Was it accidentally deleted, seemingly randomly reset to some initial value? If you provide more information about the situation, we might be able to give suggestions. Stating the Campaign name can also be useful if you approve of someone from Roll20 looking into the game, if it gets that far.

Edited 1575575810
Alli
Pro
Was less than a week ago tried multiple roll back dates and nothing was effecting anything in the game server. Our list had "loading..." on it which leads me to believe someone with editing permission tried loading it during first moments and hit save The World of Phrelle
Hi Sevv, We are currently looking into issues with rollbacks that are affecting larger games (For reference, the World of Phrelle is about 61mb) and causing them to fail when performing a rollback. We hope to have this resolved fully in the near future but I do not have an exact ETA on when that fix will be live.
Drespar said: Hi Sevv, We are currently looking into issues with rollbacks that are affecting larger games (For reference, the World of Phrelle is about 61mb) and causing them to fail when performing a rollback. We hope to have this resolved fully in the near future but I do not have an exact ETA on when that fix will be live. Should we consider that information lost even after the fix?