Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG)(Online)(GMT+1) Aces and eights

Hi everyone, I am interested in an Aces and Eights game. If there is any interest let me know.
Interested as a GM or interested as a player?
As a player. I have never played before so I definitely want to get some experience under my belt.
I would be interested depending on the day and time.  My schedule is fairly full at the moment so it may be difficult for me to commit to a long term game.  I have played in and run short Aces and Eights games before (although it has been a while. so I might be a bit rusty).  So I would be willing to run a short 3 or 4 session game if you cannot find a GM who can commit to something more long term -Andre
If a game gets going, I would love to play.
Hey if anyone is interested there is a play by post game that is gathering people as well on the kenzerco forums. Look for the lazy mule forum section you will find stage coach to lazarus 2. It might fit some busy schedules.