Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Linking bars to attributes in game settings

This topic was already discussed  here  but I didnt really find a solution to my problem. In the game settings at the bottom there is the option to automatically links and fills bars of tokens taken from the compendium but I have the same problem as the OP of the other thread I tried stuff like hp, @{hp}, hp_max, npc_ac, @{hp_max} but didnt really find a solution, any help would be appreciated!
Hey Matthias M. - Have you used the Apply Default Settings  button in-game after making these changes? If you haven't, can you please try that now and let me know the results? This  Apply Default Settings button is under the Experimental Features  header in your  My Settings  tab in-game and will show up after you have made a change to your default settings. If you have tried it already or it doesn't work, please let me know so we can proceed with some additional troubleshooting. Thanks!