Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A little help with an "Attack book" chat menu idea.

This may already be covered here, but I am trying to build out a macro(ability) that creates a chat menu for attacks. I put together this /w gm &{template:default} {{name= @{selected|character_name} Attacks}} {{[@{selected|repeating_attack_$0_atkname}] (~selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack)}} It is based on a spellbook macro.  When run the above delivers plain text instead of a menu item.  What am I missing?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Make sure there is no space between the display name in the brackets [] and the linked action in (). /w gm &{template:default} {{name= @{selected|character_name} Attacks}} {{[@{selected|repeating_attack_$0_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack)}} Try that and see if it works.
Thank you, Kraynic, you're scholar and a hero!
I've been looking for a better version of this than the one I had.  Thank you