Hi guys and gals!! I'm planning on running an Exalted 2nd Ed campaing and I love to create my own macros for any RPG that I run but I've been having some issues in properly optimizing my macro for the rolls in this game because I'd like to not just calculate the exact number of successes but I'd also want the macro to print out in the chat menu the roll that has been made by the character and any bonus added or substracted to that roll (including virtue channeled) so as to obviously know exactly what the player rolled. e.g. "Dexterity+Melee+Excelency+Valor = 5 Successes!!" I don't know if this can be done with this code but here y leave you the one I'm using so you can check it out for yourselves and let me know your thoughts on it. cheers!! /me Roll [[(?{Choose Attribute| Strength, @{Strength}| Dexterity, @{Dexterity}| Stamina, @{Stamina}| Charisma, @{Charisma}| Appearance, @{Appearance}| Intelligence, @{Intelligence}| Wits, @{Wits}| Perception, @{Perception}} + ?{Choose Ability|  Archery, @{Archery}*(1-@{the shinobi|Archery|Max})| Martial Arts, @{MartialArts}*(1-@{the shinobi|MartialArts|Max}*(1-@{the shinobi|MartialArts|Max})| Melee, @{Melee}*(1-@{the shinobi|Melee|Max})| Thrown, @{Thrown}*(1-@{the shinobi|Thrown|Max})| War, @{War}*(1-@{the shinobi|War|Max}))} + ?{Bonus dice?|0} + ?{Specialty?|0} + ?{Channel virtue?|  No, 0| Compassion, @{Compassion}| Temperance, @{Temperance}| Conviction, @{Conviction}| Valor, @{Valor}})t[exalted]+?{Bonus successes?|0}]]