Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot delete playlist pls help

Edited 1575686578
Hi all! I created playlists using the gray Add New Empty Playlist button on the right, under Juke Box tab. I cannot delete those. They don't appear - as you can see - in the Manage Audio pop-up window. How do I remove those lists? Please help! (Click on the image to see it properly.)

Edited 1575716031
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Hiya!  Just right click on the play list (at the right) and "delete folder". 
Ravenknight said: Hiya!  Just right click on the play list (at the right) and "delete folder".  Thank you for the reply! When I right click, this is what happens:  The right click menu of Chrome comes up. Any ideas?
This is weird. It works in INTERNET EXPLORER. Unbelievable.  Thanks, anyway!!!
That´s odd Arkadilj, I use Chrome myself. Glad it sorted itself out though. Happy rolling!
Sounds like a browser add-on or extension might be intercepting the right-click in Chrome. Try turning off all browser plugins and see if that fixes it.
Rabulias said: Sounds like a browser add-on or extension might be intercepting the right-click in Chrome. Try turning off all browser plugins and see if that fixes it. It was exactly that, an Allow Right-Click Extension.  Thanks, mate, I never would have figured it out! Cheers!