Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu -7th ed character sheet - Sanity -is it working?

Hello,   0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} I noticed that the Sanity calculation on the character sheet where it lists the Floor is not working.  The pre-generated sheets from the bacon adventure do work but if you create new sheets they do not work.  Current Sanity looks to work and the max also works.  The floor just has a formula and it does not look like its calculating or, allowing for information to be entered.   It’s not a big deal but I thought I would say something.   Also, if its user error with adding the floor sanity just let me know what I might be doing wrong.   Thank you for the help.  B.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also, if its user error with adding the floor sanity just let me know what I might be doing wrong.   What do you mean by this? Did you enter the floor formula?
I was not sure if I was entering the information correctly on the sheet so, just in case I am doing something wrong I wanted to check.   Also, it was user error.   I did not understand that I needed to update the starting sanity in the "start" location.  I thought it was a button.   Nothing is really wrong with the sheet.   Just a user error. 

Edited 1576061932
David
Sheet Author
The idea is to update the start value with current sanity at the start of each "game day". The purpose of it is to calculate the threshold for indefinite sanity. It is very fiddly to work with and I would say most people ignore it. The 2nd value from the left is your current sanity and is what is used for  the SAN roll.  Leaving the start value blank will not effect the SAN roll.
Thank you for the help.   I was just not updating the sheet correctly.  Thank you for the quick reply.