Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Source books owned on paizo available here?

I own a heap of PDF's on paizo for source books. I know i linked my paizo account to my roll 20 account. Does that mean i can use the source books i own on Paizo here? IE: will it add those source books to the charactermancer so i can build classes not in the core book? I have tried making a character just now on there but it does not seem like it is available but i did only just now add them on Paizo site so i am wondering if perhaps it just takes time or am i forced to purchase them again on Roll20?
You will have to buy them again here as/if they are released on Roll20.  Pathfinder 2nd Ed is the thing now they are working on and a bit behind in my humble opinion. The 1st AP is almost all released and we still don't have module 1 for Age of Ashes out yet here, or a PF II charactermancer, though they are working on both it seems. Tom
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, you will have to buy them again, because you are paying for the integration into the platform.  On the other hand, if you have linked your paizo account with your roll20 account, there should be a discount on things you already own that are available here.  As far as the charactermancer goes, that probably depends on what game system you are going to be using.  I expect Pathfinder 1 won't get any more charactermancer support, but the SRD compendium has core content and a smattering of spells from apg.  You can always build your character manually with content that isn't in the charactermancer.

Edited 1575763043
thanks kraynic and tom bit of a jip but only to be expected everyone has to get their money