Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

"[LFP] [D&D 5th] [Sundays] Homebrew setting looking for 1 or 2 players

Hello! And welcome to the game, I've been expecting you. This game is set in South America and is a hex crawl, so be prepared for a very open adventure. I'm very much open to home brew, as I'm trying to adjust to making my own in collaboration with others, UA and all official content and I'm also trying my hand at Heritage weapons. As chance for me as a DM to experiment with classic dnd mechanics in a new way.  The game starts at 9 AM PST, and can run for about 4 hours. Please do make sure the game isn't to early, I don't want anyone to worry about sleep deprivation!  Beyond the game itself our serve (Decentralized Campaigns) has recently gone through some changes, we've got a great roster of role players and we're looking for more DM's and players to join our little family! If you're interested in joining as a player/DM and are not available for the Prophesied game then please feel free to post in the "DC Application" and we'll see if you're a good fit!
Set in South America? Are you saying the landmass looks just like South America and that Elves, and Dwarves, Halfling and Tieflings are running around in it? And what's a Hex Crawl?
Hello. It certainly sounds interesting, and the scheduled time is right, but I’m curious about the terminology and mechanics as well. Please elaborate. Thanks!😀
Michael S. said: Set in South America? Are you saying the landmass looks just like South America and that Elves, and Dwarves, Halfling and Tieflings are running around in it? And what's a Hex Crawl? Ah! So it's set on the land mass of South America and utilizes story themes and tricks that are often used in stories there (as far as the ancient cultures of South America Inca, Olmec, etc) for inspiration! Dwarves, Halflings and Tieflings aren't the most common races but you can choose to play one but you'll probably be special, which is inline with the story I have planned. A hex crawl, as I see it, are about moving across large maps discovering objects "hidden" on the map. Think a overly large dungeon with lots of mini dungeons hidden throughout, and you can clear the whole thing or not.
Jason G. said: Hello. It certainly sounds interesting, and the scheduled time is right, but I’m curious about the terminology and mechanics as well. Please elaborate. Thanks! Similar to what I've said above I'm basically trying to develop a different narrative feel to the usual dnd games I've played and DMed. Heritage weapons are basically magical weapons (or items depending on who you choose to play) that level with you. Now they might be a little OP because I'm new to making magical items but I want to test out different mechanics and they seems like a fun challenge for me and a little touch of something special for my players. 
How many players do are currently committed?
1575784919

Edited 1575784964
Jason G. said: How many players do are currently committed? only 2 at the moment, I plan the game for between 3-4 Oh and we wouldn't be playing tomorrow. Just letting ya'll meet the other players and talking to me about your item