Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] [GMT +0] Young semi-experienced player looking for a new group and weekly games.

Hi, I played weekly for about a year during college at my local hobby store here in London, however, my group had to split for uni. I'm looking for a new group to play weekly games with, I'm 18 but still comfortable with older players. I have no experience playing dnd online so a group willing to help is a must. Thanks for reading :)
Hey i'm Percy and I'm also looking for a group. I'm 20 and in the United States, but i'd love to look for a new group with you! I have experience playing dnd online so I got your back! Just lemme know!! Have a good day/night? (i will look up london hours if you respond) :) you can PM me or my discord is smolp#4877 
Hi Percy , sent a freind request on discord. :)