Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] KICKS is a DC Comics Teen Titans game setting using M&M 3e

Edited 1575843304
Sidekicks is a PL-8 game set in the DC Comics universe. Play a sidekick or protege of a cannon DC character that was never known to have a sidekick, mentor a young ward or have an heir to their legacy. The Teen Titans have grown beyond the point where they can refer to themselves as teens. Yet they can't allow that large "T" tower in San Francisco to remain vacant. Nightwing and Starfire have decided it's time to travel the world and handpick the New Teen Titans. Can you make the cut? If so, will you get a chance to pick out your room before some villain decides it's time to wipe out this experiment before it even gets started? We're looking for one more player We'll be playing every other Saturday evening starting at 9:30 pm Central Time.  The next session is December 21, 2018 at 9:30 pm Central Time. Step out of the shadow. It's your time to shine now hero.
We're looking for one more player.
To answer a question: We start at Pl-8.
Interested in playing this game, I've not played MM before but have experience with other game systems other than just D&D so I am sure I will be able to pick it up fairly quickly. Would I have to get the rule books to be able to play?
I'm interested, I just wanted to ask if this is the team roster? I'm familiar with M&M 3E and DC comics, Teen Titans is one of my favorite teams.
You don't have to be familiar with the rules/system to play.
The banner above shows the current PC roster.