Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Is it normal for your game to be listed on the 11th page now?

The last time I used this site the longer your game was listed the further it went down the page. Is it the other way around now?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm not sure but I know my community is the last entry for text games listing and it is over two years old.
guess I'll die?

Edited 1575848997
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Is it a 5e game? Never mind. I realized you are asking about your Mythras game probably. If you search for system specific your game is the only one listed and the same if you do a general keyword "Mythras". Your best bet to get eyes on your game is to post in the the LFG forums with a small advertising blurb (elevator pitch) with a link leading to your LFG page.
lol okay close it
Since this has been answered I will close this thread.