Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Created token set does not show in item management

Eugene's Workshop
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Something is bugged in my marketplace creator item management. There is a phantom MarketplaceTokenSet - 4362 named Test in all my reports and it shows in overall number of items though it is not present in any of the four category tabs. It is there for quite some time now. It's not like it interferes with anything, but a bug nonetheless and therefore must be reported for the greater good of overall system improvement. Although, if you'll be so kind to remove it - you'll have my gratitude.
Vix
Roll20 Team
Sorry about that! It looks like it was an item left from processing your Publisher account creation - I've detached the item from your account and it should no longer show up in your Sales Report. 
Eugene's Workshop
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yup, it's gone. Thanks!
Vix
Roll20 Team
No worries! I'll be closing this thread as the issue has been resolved.