Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token-mod doesn't work.

I can't make token-mod work. Could anybody say what am I doing wrong, please? =) I tried to create different kinds of macros using !token-mod command like setting statuses and light options, but none of them worked for me. Here is how I try to do it: I created new macros and in Action section I put "!token-mod --set light_radius|40 light_dimradius|0 --ids @{target|token_id}" and tried to test it. Macros asks me to pick the target and after that nothing happens. I tried to type "!token-mod --help" in chat and it does nothing as well. What am I doing wrong? =)
Could be a couple things. Most immediately, though, is that API access is limited to games created by Pro-level accounts , and (according to your forum badge) you have a Plus-level subscription at the moment. If that's not the core issue-- say, if you're experimenting in a game created by a Pro-level friend-- you might first check that TokenMod is installed, and that the "players-can-IDs" setting is enabled for you.
Thanks for answer! I missed that this functionality is for Pro-level accounts only. Is there any way to use macros to set dynamic light configuration using Plus-level account?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There is not a way to do that without the API. 
Got it, thank you =)