Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Not getting a response to emails

I've emailed <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> twice now in the last 5 days and not gotten a response, what is the expected response time?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Quicker than that... weekends can be funky but 5 days :/ They are in the process of adopting a ticketing system that might be affecting things but I'll ping the Devs through arcane means and see if we can't at least get you in touch with someone who can help you more directly. ***Please Hold***
Hi Foerick, Unfortunately,&nbsp; I am not showing an email from the same address attached to this account. Could you private message me with the contents of your email and we will get you sorted. Thank you and sorry for the trouble on this!
Thanks for the fast reply.
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Those arcane means were both effective and impressive. On Monday morning at 7am, no less.&nbsp; Part of me feels like this is a Clark Kent / Superman situation and you stepped into a phone booth and came out as Drespar to reply.&nbsp;

Edited 1575896947
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ziechael is here and there's no sign of Drespar, I think Elemental Flame is onto something.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ziechael can't be Drespar. Ziechael wears glasses.

Edited 1575925697
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
keithcurtis said: Ziechael can't be Drespar. Ziechael wears glasses. Has anyone seen them both in the same place at the same time??? I rest my case...