Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Genesys: Trying To Gauge Interest

I am thinking about starting up a Genesys game on Roll20 (Have a lot of ideas for great stories). I already run a 5e game on Fantasy Grounds, and a Star Wars (FFG) game on here. I hold a pro account, and have been DMing/GMing for a very long time. Any interest?
I have been wanting to try this system so yes interested.
I'm always down for Genesys but what genre will it be?
No data yet! I have a million different ideas.
Depending on the time and genre/setting I would be interested in joining up.  Ive been interested in trying out the Genesis system for a while now
Definitely interested, but could you confirmed the possible weekdays/times you'd have this potential game for and your timezone?
So...that's four potential players! Lilly: I will message you to keep you in the loop. Once I get a fifth response on here (five players is the sweet spot) I will move forward with planning and writing.
Interested :)
Excellent! I will drop you a message and keep you in the loop!
Keep me posted as well. I am certainly interested.
Too late to show interest? Thanks!
I will keep everybody interested in the loop! Ideally 5 players, but 6 is the max for me. But, not everybody is going to match their schedules, so keep announcing yourselves!