Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(Lfps)(d&d 5e) Saturday at 4.30 pm est homebrew world

Hello roll20 friends and fiends! Friendly d&d dm here looking for 5 people who want to play a good old fashioned game of d&d- where hopefully the rp will be great and where the fights will be epic! General overview of the game: In the desert, two towns exist on opposite sides of a cemetery. One end is the city of ravens, where everyone wotks together to deal with the heat lead by the guard known Flight of Ravrns. The other end- is the city of Crimson Glass. Ruled by a mysterious dragonborn he rules with an iron fist and instill fear as to discourage defection. But a disease is spreading and no one is safe from having to deal with the infected.    Character: Starting Level 3! Rolled stats and health (but take the average if you roll below it) All official material accepted including ravnica and ebberon (Unfortunetly simmic hybrids can't work as cool as they are) As of right now the new ua is op for my liking but some homebrew may be accepted just run it by me. Me as a dm: I want everyone to have their story told. I enjoy everyone having their own story arch happening as well as a major story going on. I am not out to kill you but i run my challanges on the hard to deadly side. So be prepared that sometimes good rolls on my end and bad rolls on yours happen and know I feel just as shitty if you go down as you do!  The challanges -will- get progressively harder as you level up! I only add this here because of issues ive had in campaigns past some players didnt like that eventually the gloves do come off. I am willing to play a little looser with the rules when the situation calls for it. So if you want a campaign that is 100% by the book, I don't dm quite like that. I am a newer dm so I ask for a little patience and understanding as I gain experience being on the other side of the screen.   Any questions or wanting to join shoot me a message here or over discord at akirasunshine#5545
I'd be interested in joining is there any information that you require from me for consideration?
Send me a message on discord and we can talk :)
I am available almost every day till 8 pm est. If that works, pm me.
I would be interested. My only question is how frequently we would be looking to play. I may not be able to make every Saturday because of work sometimes, but I would try.
Sent you a friend request on Discord (Rapid#3786), would definitely be interested in joining. I'm GMT but should be good to play til 8-8.30 EST ish
Hello Nice to meet you my name is Matt, I have been seeing you had an Application for Your DND Campaign and I was wondering. if perhaps you could give me any more details about this campaign, and if you would be interested in any other players? And I am willing to play from all sorts of character classes, but hope to hear from you soon ^^ I sent you a friend request (Pandazwei#9999)
Hello, i sent a friend request and i do want to join. My discord name is Hol#5124. I love to role play and i like to fill roles.