Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

iPad app stuck on loading screen

I have been having this issue since a couple of weeks ago, i can enter my account alright in the app, then i click any game, and it pushes me to the loading screen, but nothing happens, it redirects me through safari to a blank website (stripem outer) and then nothing, i can’t click anything or do anything and have to close the app. I’ve left it running for up to 10 minutes without it working... any ideas?
Hello Daniel P., Currently, the iOS version of the app has some known issues, so we are actually in the process of a total rewrite of our app. We really apologize for the trouble with this current issue. Can you confirm your full device details, please? Your iOS version, your device model, etc. We'll pass this information on to our mobile development team for further investigation.