Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][PAID][EST] Iron Kingdoms or Star Wars

Looking for a GM. I've had an itch for playing a Star Wars campaign as either a Jedi Knight in the Old Republic or New Republic (legends). I played Saga long ago and am familiar with the FFG system. A less likely game, but one I'm also interested in is trying out Iron Kingdoms and getting into that system. Been a Warmachine fan but never got to play the RPG. The game would either be for 1 or 2 players. Ideal time would be approximately 1230 EST during the week or Tuesday anytime in the afternoon. Price is negotiable. I'd like to aim for 3-4hr sessions.
Are you interested in Star Wars WEG? Particularly Star Wars REUP version of WEG.
I haven't looked into it if its not Saga or FFG. I will look into it today.