Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"No account was found for that email address. Are you sure you entered it correctly?"

Hello,  I have had a basic account for quite some time for running homebrew campaigns, and my brother wants to gift a module of Curse of Strahd to me to run for him and other family members.  However, when we search for my account by email address, it just returns with "No account was found for that email address. Are you sure you entered it correctly?"  This is the same when I search, he searches, or I search without being logged in.  I do not know why my email address is not showing up as linked to my account when I checked my account details and it very clearly is.   Any advice?  Thanks in advance.   Best regards,  RC
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As this references personal and account information, you will likely need to contact the team through email: <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. They should be able to get you sorted out.