Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun Dice Macro

Is it possible to make a Shadowrun style exploding dice macro with target numbers that doesn't take up huge chunks of space on screen? Preferably one that can work in-text.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can use inline rolls, put [[ ]] around the roll and it will just show the outcome. In yoiur screenshot it looks like you've done this already with the 30 and 27 results at the start. For instance Mig rolls 5d6 and gets [[{5d6!!}>10]] successes
That was super easy and a method I did not think to try. Thanks! 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
hehe, you're welcome.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The Shadowrun wiki page could also have some useful tips on running Shadowrun on Roll20. Out of curiosity, are you using any of the ShadowRun character sheets to run your game? Using the built in Roll buttons can remove some need of having to use external macros, and can be used to create chat outputs that have Shadowrun-looks, at least the one I used had a custom roll template it used.
I have not, but for some reason I don't care for the imbedded sheets, but it is something to ponder.