Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Looking for 1 new player for D&D 5e game in Homebrew setting

I run a 5e game on Mondays at 8PM CST (GMT-6) and we are in need of another player in order to run the game as 2 of our players dropped out due to scheduling conflicts. The game is a game of my own creations inside of a homebrew setting. I am flexible with allowing creativity in the setting with some more specific caveats that will be discussed at a later time. I do not allow Homebrew content or Unearthed Arcana. I additionally do not allow the Artificer class. Other than that you have creative freedom as to your characters. The game has a political tone involving small scale conflicts at the moment, trying to fight against a corrupt government that has framed the characters for high treason, and the plot has hints at a greater metaphysical scheme. Thank you for reading. 
Hey i'm new to roll 20 and dnd but i'm interested and i'm free almost all Mondays. I might need a little help getting on my feet but after that i'll be running.
I like the sound of a game of political intrigue. I've played 5e for years now and would be extremely interested in joining.
We are as of this moment no longer looking for players. Thank you to everyone who showed interest in the game.