Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1M][Pathfinder 2e] Age of Ashes Adventure Path, Sessions weekly on Weds at 5pm PST/8pm EST

Edited 1575953501
Hello there, Me(as new GM) and my group of players have started the P2e Ages of Ashes AP and are looking for one more player to join us. This is do to 2 of my players can not play at this time, so we are down to 3 players. Our Current party composition is melee focused group, session last 2-3 hours, and we are level one at this time.  Rules: 1. Any official source material by paizo is allowed for character creation or if you eventually have your character go into an archetype.   2. If you want to play an evil alignment, LE is the only one allowed (And no, CN does not give a free pass to be evil and/or dumb most of the time).  3. Homebrew: For making level one characters, you can spend your free boosts as you wish into any ability score (including ones that your ancestry or background already give you). Although, the 18 max ability score for level 1 characters still stands.  5. Backstories are to be not too long, 1-3 paragraphs. We are following the AP layed out story wise, so not likely going to go too far out of the way for character story quests like say Critical Role does. But I will try to incorporate some elements from your characters' backstory that would make sense and could be interesting to play out.  5. Ages of Ashes is set in Isger, a vassal state to the country of Cheliax. While any race is allowed, those who come outside of (Old) Cheliax please come up with a reason why they would be in that country/vassal state.  Post below your character concepts. Game will be this Wed at 5pm PST/8pm EST (yes, that time is locked in). I will make my decision by tomorrow night after work from the posts and will help you make your character. 
Posting interest. I'd like to play an archer ranger with focus on track/navigation or a sorcerer with aoe and support. I could also try some kind of support bard. Prefer neutral and lauful neutral alignments. Can work with any ancestry.
How far into the AP are you?
The party is just outside the first dungeon. So pretty early in the AP.