Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Access Purchased Content

Hello, I apologize if this is in the wrong place or if it has been addressed before. I have been trying to navigate this site and figure things out for a few hours now and am getting frustrated. I purchased Lost Mine of Phandelver to be able to run for my friends, but I can't seem to access the maps, tokens, or anything else in the Art Library. I see tokens in the Journal, as well as instructions for maps, but have no idea how to access those maps.  If anyone has answers or can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As you purchased a module, you have to use it as the basis of the game. The maps are kept in the module itself and not placed in your art library. Go into the game created with it and open your map bar (click on the blue tab to the top right corner in the map canvas and it should drop down your bar). Hope this helps.
Hi Christopher P., Modules are actually located and activated when starting a new game in the  New Games Page . Once you are loaded in, you should see the module on that page, simply click the game and it will load up. For additional information, this wiki for  How to Access Marketplace Content  provides steps on accessing any marketplace item.