Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lfp, 5pm est, biweekly fridays

Welcome to the island of misfit toys. In Baulwood, they accept those that have been cast out by their families, towns, and everyone they know. The bard who can't sing, the fighter who can't see, or warlock whose patron has long abandoned the world are all welcome.    But this city is one that is hidden in the shadows. There is a group of shifters, falcons, who keep the place hidden from normal (or even prying) eyes. In order to find the place, one must already been there. Until a wounded woman falls from the sky, the people who lived there thought they were safe from the war.   Hello everybody! I'm going to do a every other Friday campaign starting at 5pm est! Starting level of 3. Message me here or via discord at akirasunshine#5545 if you are interested.
Hi, i'm percy and this sounds awesome, i'd love to be apart of this! My discord is smolp#4877