Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why bother having a button for Follow topic on LFG page

Edited 1576017486
If you do not want people to complain about the follow topic not working on the LFG page then just remove it or make it actually work.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
+1
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Did someone get told not to discuss this? Or was it posted on the wrong forum or in a disrespectful manner? I missed that, though I did discuss it in another thread without incident. In any case, this should probably be in the bug forum, since it is obviously not providing the functionality a reasonable user would expect.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure, but this has been brought up in the past here on the forums.  I'm guessing that the Devs already have it documented...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It just seemed that this was referencing a recent discussion that was quashed somehow, but I could just be misreading the post. I agree that the button should be removed, but this is a bug.
Hey there, Sorry for the trouble, this is a documented bug that I've escalated to our dev team for visibility. I've also been able to verify this on my end. Out of curiosity - are you still receiving email notifications for followed topic updates, Mr. Pockets? Or is nothing coming through at all from topics you've tried to follow?
Topics in the community forms work but not in the looking for group