Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

PF2 Compendium search keywords

I was asked to make a thread here for point number two referenced below. This is in regards to the Pathfinder Second Edition Compendium. I Strikethroughed the irrelevant info. Thanks! Ashton  said: Joel M.  said: Are ya'll interested in formatting/grammar corrections in the compendium at this stage? If so, here are some: Treat wounds:   'critical failure' needs to be bold Weapon traits and their descriptions (Such as Agile, Parry, etc) cannot be found by typing them into the search on the compendium tab. Goodberry Spell description: Change 'suration' to 'duration' If I find more, do you want a new thread? post? edit original post? I couldn't find a precedent. Joel, thanks for the reports! Typically we take care of this kind of thing over on the  Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook Bug Thread , which covers compendium content. I've updated points 1 and 3 from your post to be correct in our compendium. Point 2 should go to our  Suggestions & Ideas forum .
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .