Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 5e Wednesday Thursday or Friday time open to discussion

Hey I’m new to Dming but an experienced player. Looking for a group to be willing to experiment with a few new things I want to try. It’s a home brew setting. I am in EST but can work with other time zones. 
I'm interested and could probably find availability on the days you mentioned.
Awesome I’ve sent you a PM. If there are any questions I’m happy to answer. 
I'm also interested Thursday and Friday I am available
Heyo i'm very new to this, never played a game, but i have seen many games play out. If you're willing to play with a newbie, i'm available
Hey! I'd definitely be interested in Thursday or Fridays. Got experience playing and DMing. I'm UTC+0 though so depending on how late the game starts I might not be able to join
I'm available Thursdays and Fridays, evenings EST. I'm a veteran player and have experience DMing earlier editions so I'd be happy to help newer players and even offer DMing advice if you like.
I would be interested in Thursday. I am MST
Interested in Wednesday evening eastern time available at all times!
    Interested and available those days in the evenings. EST and I'm pretty inexperienced but trying to get into more tabletop RPGs.

Edited 1576449361
Interested and available any of those days.  7pm est  onward is best. I’m fairly experienced. Very reliable.