Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to Join a Game of VTM

I've been wanting to join a game of Vampire the Masquerade for a while, I've never played before, and I'm only even somewhat familiar with the 20th Anniversary edition. As for other TTRPGs I'm familiar with D&D 5e, though I haven't read enough to know if either system is similar enough to really apply knowledge from one to another. I'm in the Pacific Timezone, and have pretty much all but the weekends free. So, if anyone is looking for a new player and doesn't mind having to help them get the hang of how to play, I'd love to join.
Hey Drake My chronicle is full else i will reach out. I suggest you look into joining a game feature of Roll20. you will see games there and hopefully you will find the game for you.

Edited 1576180663
Alright thanks, it looks like the only game available runs on Saturdays, and I normally have D&D then.
NP Drake, best of luck in your search
Where do you find this game feature? I'm assuming it's different than the forums
on the top of your roll20 screen under "games" (to the left side) select "join a game" and then you can pick and choose what games days etc etc
Hello. I'm looking for a and how the masquerade 5th edition came to join as well. I'm frustrated with the looking for a game listings because they're usually overcrowded with a few hundred applications and the storytellers require a resume before being considered. That's not the ideal environment that I'm looking for. Props on their luck finding people that I want to play with you in the forums.
Yeah, personally I went to the forums first just in-case people that were looking to add another player didn't want to have to teach someone who is brand new to the system. Didn't know some GM's needed resumes though.