Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Lisring not showing when you search

I just made a listing for a game and understand it can take a little bit to show. However, mine seems to consistently not show in the search. Should I delete it and relist?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Make sure if you indicated that mature content is included, that you also indicate this in your search. This is the most common reason I have seen for games not showing up.
Yeah it still doesn’t show. I added tags and search by the tags. I even just tried changing the game type and still nothing.
How long have you waited? It takes a few hours for the backend systems to synch up.  That said, I have witnessed some strange behavior with general searches in the past few weeks. Someone started a thread on that in this forum.
It’s been a couple hours since posting. I’ll give it some more time. But yeah I’ve experienced some weird search behavior the past few weeks too.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What's your search criteria? I can give it a try on my end.
Looks like it's showing up now. Must have just taken longer to process through.
Since this your search is showing now I will close this thread.