Hello, I have been working on a new ruleset called, The Unorthodox System. I have playtested it and run a few campaigns on and off over 3 years fairly successfully. I was hoping to get some alpha testers that aren’t my normal group so I can get some outside feedback. What I would like is to set up a few groups with a GM and 3-5 players to run and use the system without me. That's why I can get some feedback on how clear the rules are and see if any important tweaks or things are missing. After that, I would like to run a one-shot with each of the groups for more monitor feedback later on. This system is open-ended and semi classless. You can make your own class which is really only to help speed up a specific character build. Classes in this system don’t lock you into a specific role and you can branch out at any time. It was designed to be easily homebrewed so it can fit any setting (fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, modern, superheroes...). It features a few things such as: Inventing your own powers or magic on the spot in-game, a class system that lets you create a Jedi, barbarian or engineer easily without having to do much outside of the core rules, other than asking for GM’s permission. Combat is quick and deadly, there are some tactical reason for picking different weapons but at the same time, you don’t have to care if you want to just swing a sword. There are firearm rules and weapons already built-in and can even be used to create magical effects with firearms if needed. There is a perk system that adds bonuses that help focus skill and abilities to both play style and roleplaying reasons. There are also some generic crafting rules and rules for making enchanted or magical weapons. If you are interested, direct message me so I can try and set things up.