Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition

I bought the core book a while ago and made a character, but gave up on finding a live game after many failed attempts at finding any! There were some PBP discord servers, but that's not really my thing. I am a new player, and I am looking for a group to play some vampire stuff!
have you tried "join a game" feature? also i may be wrong here but i think you might have better luck looking for a V20 game . personally i ST v20 and cant stand v5 but thats just my opinion anyways.