Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG]5e Roleplay Based DnD Game. Serious Preferred

1576513980

Edited 1576514283
Hey all, I know you've read probably a million of these, but I just recently had an opening for a new DnD game, and I'm looking to get into the swing of things again. I'm looking for a serious RP based RP. I dont mind having some fun as well, but I'd like to really do some role-playing and all. Combat comes in at a strong second for me as well. I'm pretty experienced with DnD myself. I'd consider myself to be an intermediate, I've played in a bunch of campaigns over the years, many of them sadly falling through tho. Because of that, I'm trying to be pretty selective in which games I join, so if I do ask lots of questions thats why. Need a player? DM me and we can talk! Also feel free to add me on Discord TaylorSwift#5815
Well, I did weave a campaign for 3 players, of which only 1 even showed up to. I enjoy the spirit of roleplay itself over min-maxing stats . So if you want to do that, I might have something for you! My style is a bit different  from the norm, though. You see, the world does not start with a sort of people in a tavern  catereing to some mysterious quest-giver. Everyone has their own ambitions, and goes through a personal prologue  before even forming a party. In fact, a party is completely optional and one might go shove off on a solo-campaign if they feel daring enough. Anyway, I enjoy flexibility and letting players do unusual things as the aforementioned. I think it adds more realism.  personally. So if that prospect gets you interested. Hit me up, I'll be happy to answer your queries.