Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

It is possible to change how many lines can be sent in chat without the Playername?

Not 100% if it is possible or if I've worded the question correctly, In short, I have a chat menu to bring up a list of macros, and it displays as shown below. What im wanting is either some formatting I can add to the menu so that it shows in its own container, or if that's not possible to change it so that it doesn't show my name breaking the list  
1576543939
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The only way to do that is with an API script.
1576544152
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Or with the Default Roll Template: &{template:default}{{name=menu}}{{[something 1](!thing)=[something 2](!thing2)}}{{[something 3](!thing3)=[something 4](!thing4)}}