Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchasing an item without dollars

is it possible to purchase an item from the marketplace without using dollars. Dollars aren't used commonly in my country, so could you please help me?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The prices are universally listed in US dollars but purchases will be made via your own currency using your payment method's conversion rate I believe.
my country's currency is BDT, so can I use it?
Navid R. said: my country's currency is BDT, so can I use it? I'm pretty sure you can. Many of us aren't from the US and we pay in local currencies.
Ravenknight said: Navid R. said: my country's currency is BDT, so can I use it? I'm pretty sure you can. Many of us aren't from the US and we pay in local currencies. Yep! As long as you're using a major credit card or an authorized PayPal account, the conversion from BDT to USD will be calculated automatically and you should be able to make your purchase!