Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to D&D

Hey, I'm completely brand new to this game, and I'm hoping I can get some help in learning how to play and maybe play my first game. I'm a relatively quick learner, all I ask is a little bit of patience. I would be very grateful if anyone is willing to take me into their game. Thanks guys
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the Looking for Group tool has a box to tick that says "Only find games that welcome new players ", which should help you find games that would likely be more than happy to have you play with them while you learn the ropes, just in case you don't find other responses here. :)
Hey Jacob, Would be glad to help!&nbsp; We stream consistent games and also host weekly one-shots specifically to help new players learn!&nbsp; You can check us out at either our one shot game page or open group! :) - The Smiling DM <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187321/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187321/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dandd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dandd</a>