Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5E] Hoard of the Dragon Queen - 4 Open Slots [Friday 6:30PM EST]

1576623304

Edited 1576626491
- Mic required (will use Discord for voice chat) - New players welcome - Dynamic lighting <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187220/hoard-of-the-dragon-queen" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187220/hoard-of-the-dragon-queen</a> "In an audacious bid for power, the Cult of the Dragon, along with its dragon allies and the Red Wizards of Thay, seek to bring Tiamat from her prison in the Nine Hells to Faerûn. To this end, they are sweeping from town to town, laying waste to all those who oppose them and gathering a hoard of riches for their dread queen. The threat of annihilation has become so dire that groups as disparate as the Harpers and Zhentarim are banding together in the fight against the cult. Never before has the need for heroes been so desperate." More details: - Starting at Level 1 - Ability Scores will be Point Buy / Standard Array - Core Rules (to ask for an exception just say what it is and what book it's from) - I've added a few things to the original campaign - Plans for the first session to be 6-7 hours with one or two breaks
Are you still looking players, I am interested in joining
i am keen to hear more about this i would love to be apart of it
I've got a tiefling warlock I'd love to run in this!
Hello, I am a completely new player. Never played a game of D&amp;D in my life. But I've been listening to Not Another D&amp;D podcast, and watching critical role and Dimension 20 and I have caught the bug. If my experience is not a problem I would love to play.
I would be interested in playing&nbsp;
id like to join up