Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pro Subscription as a non-creator but DM

I'm new to DMing on Roll20, so someone else who usually DMs created the game for me so they could help me set it up.  Awesome, it makes it easier for me so I'm grateful and it'll be a huge help.   That said, it seems like a pro subscription for me wouldn't be utilized if I'm not the game creator. Do the benefits of a pro subscription still go into effect if I'm just the DM/GM or only if I am the creator of the game as well?
1576638804
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Nearly all Pro benefits are conferred on a game by the creator, the GM is not figured into the equation. If you would like to have your game intact, and still have a pro subscription, you can write to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, and explain your situation. They will likely also need the consent of the game creator, but hopefully they could effect a transfer.