Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] Beginners looking for a group and DM

I am fairly new to Roll20, and have had terrible luck in general with any D&D groups. My sister and I had our most recent session deleted by the DM, and are currently looking for a new group to join. We have a bard and a cleric character ready to go. We both enjoy campaigns with a fairly even balance of role play and dungeon crawl. 
Hello. What days and times would you be able to play? This information would help to figure out if you are able to play pre established games. I run a couple of games throughout the week and could see if you fit the time or if i'm able to start one. I run most of my games in PST time zone but have run some in gmt before. Feel free to message.
We dont have solid time that works best right now, so a flexible week to week game might be best. We are in EST time zone, so weekends could be an ideal time for anyone in a different time zone. 
1576642374

Edited 1576642492
Hello Adogama, I'm a new player and I'm in a similar situation to Kaitlin regarding my last campaign. I'm in PST but I'd pretty much be available on the weekends any time when I'm not busy. I could participate during the week days but it would depend on my schedule.  I don't have any sheets ready to go, but I could make one pretty fast. Up for anything.
I've got a tiefling warlock I'd lock to run with ya guys
Hello TheSmilingDM, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>
Hey Kaitlin! Sorry to hear about your last DM :(&nbsp; If you'd like, we have a group that plays consistent campaigns that you can come check out.&nbsp; I have a one-shot I will be hosting just about every Saturday night starting January.&nbsp; Feel free for both of you to come jump in, and if you like the content, we can try to get a regular campaign going! :) - Drew L., TheSmilingDM <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187321/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187321/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a>
Thank you for the offer, thesmilingdm, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, saturday evenings don't work with my sister's schedule. We finally got word on more of her specific hours, so it looks like any day before noon EST will be the best bet for both if us to play. Thanks for reaching out to us!
Ah gotcha!&nbsp; Yea, before noon EST would be hard for most of us :(&nbsp; Maybe next time, but good luck searching!! :)