Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for group

Hello! I am hoping to find a group who would be able to do a campaign any day starting at 11 am est latest. I have a cleric character ready to go, but can make really anything else a group may need. Ill start by introducing myself- My name is Tarah, andI am fairly inexperienced in D&D-  I played one campaign a few years ago that lasted a few months and I fell in love. I recently joined a campaign on Roll20 but the DM deleted our Discord group along with his account out of blue. I would really love to be able to get more into D&D as it is so much fun- I work 1-9 pm most days which is why I would love to find a group who can play earlier in the day. Thanks for reading and I hope to get a group ready to go soon!
starting a sci fi campaign on the 28th, running every saturday at about 7pm EST. i know it's a different time than you listed, but htought if you're interested, drop a line.