Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player looking for a group

I am a new player looking for a smaller group that plays on weekends around 5-7 central ish. I have played two games in the past but group wasn't serious about it and stopped playing because they couldn't get along. I was mostly just confused about what they where arguing about(not good first experiences) I have always wanted to play DND but other than the other two games i mentioned I haven't really had the chance. so if you have a group in need of a player on saturday or sunday, dont mind showing a newer player the ropes, and my username did not scare you off let me know.
running a sci fi campaign starting the 28th. saturdays starting at about 7pm EST. there's a post on the forums about it as well
Hello, not sure if this works for you, but&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7992214/lfp-steam-slash-industrialpunk-military-themed-game-savage-worlds-pro-patria-mori" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7992214/lfp-steam-slash-industrialpunk-military-themed-game-savage-worlds-pro-patria-mori</a> Hit me up if it does, happy to chat