Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][STARFINDER][Text-only][GMT Timezone][Interest check] Newbie game to learn roll20?

Pretty dang new to the site. Looking for a group or a DM willing to form a group. I've been on a ttrpg hiatus due to life and I'm interested in getting back into things. I've mostly played 3.5 and Pathfinder, but also dabbled in Cthulhu Tech, Eclipse Phase, Dark Heresy 40k series and a lot of freeform rp. I'd like to drag an irl buddy with me and make some new playbuddies along the way if everything goes well. 
If you are truly GMT-adjacent, into text-only and re-getting used to RPGs I have just the thing for you: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185824/the-ravnican-six-shooter" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185824/the-ravnican-six-shooter</a>
JustAddSalty said: If you are truly GMT-adjacent, into text-only and re-getting used to RPGs I have just the thing for you: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185824/the-ravnican-six-shooter" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185824/the-ravnican-six-shooter</a> Will look into it a bit more, symic hybrid artificer seems fun, though 8pm on a wednesday might be a bit late since there'd be work early next day.